[StBernard] Looting in the parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 17 23:13:42 EST 2006

Hi to all,

I'm very concerned about these reports as my daughter will eventually have a
fema trailer put on our property. I go to our house often to clean and haul
out furniture. All the times that I have been out to the house I have never
seen a police car patrolling. I'm very curious as to the numbers of
deputies we still have. I know funds are low but the safety of the
returning people must top priority.

My daughter wasn't aware of the trailer cities going up in the parish. She
was supposed to get in Chalmette trailer park as that was where her full
size trailer was. But there is no activity there, nothing being removed
yet. So rather that wait she decided to have it put on our property. I was
wondering if she would be safer in a trailer city? I'm not sure if she
could change the location now or if that means she would have to go to the
end of the list?

David