[StBernard] Mardi Gras Revelry - Looting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 18 15:20:39 EST 2006

Strange behaviors. People going to parades.

What do you think will happen on Today, Sunday and throughout the Mardi Gras
season while people are having their grand moments at the parades?

Yep. Looting. If you were a neighbor or want to come from New Orleans,
Metairie, Texas, etc..the best time to hit your precious possessions
(correct me if I'm wrong), would be this Mardi Gras Season.

While people are out for enjoyment, you can say that the looters will be out
in force as well. U-GO, they come.

Why? The police (which are hard to find anyhow) are focusing their efforts
on the parade route, crowd control, etc. If things weren't stolen then,
now's the ripest of times to take what's left. Get your insurance card out
and be prepared to place the call...

(Oh, by the way. Hopefully when people are coming back to their homes,
trailers, etc.. Be prepared before stepping inside..

Happy Mardi Gras..

-=Jer=-