[StBernard] Mardi Gras Revelry - Looting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 18 22:44:36 EST 2006

Jer.
what makes tomorrow any different from any other day of the week. I only
come to my house on weekends and that is if I come. So any day of the week
my house can be looted. I 'm sure a lot of people are doing this. So if you
have time come to our parade scream loud and I'm sure you will catch a lot
of beads and if you ask nicely you might even be one of the lucky one's to
get a Knights of Nemesis tee shirt. We will be throwing over 3000 shirts
tomorrow.
By the way I won't give my name so I can protect my treasures. Oh I for
got Katrina got all my treasures!!

Happy Mardi Gras
Wayne Garitty