[StBernard] This is getting Kafka-esque! Craig!!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 18 23:48:25 EST 2006

Craig, I know you are in touch with some of the FEMA folks - could
you
possibly discuss this ridiculous process and see what migh be done?

This IS horrible as so many don't have 'bars' or service in many areas in
the parish. We never had service at our house, maybe one bar in the parking
lot, two in the middle of the street. So we get the voice mail when we drive
up the street and see who called. (luckily we never applied for a trailer as
we hope to be in our house before any trailer would arrive)

Gaby