[StBernard] Mardi Gras Revelry - Looting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Feb 19 09:55:16 EST 2006

my point to JER is this....
I think we may have to worry about the people in the parish that are
""""Supposedly protecting the parish""""" more than the outside criminal
elements.. I can point you to several locations in the parish with
stockpile of "goods" amazing that they salvaged their generators,,,goods
and etc. and everyone else lost everything...
while they are at work on Sunday...maybe less looting will be going on...we
can keep an eye on them rather than the other way around.

friends of stB