[StBernard] message for Jer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Feb 19 13:27:14 EST 2006

I have heard you for the last 6 months, loud and clear, your messages have
not fallen on deaf ears here.
I think most of us would be further along in the recovery process (and i'm
not talking about cleaning your house, or rebuilding your life), if we could
just regain CONTROL OF OUR OWN LIVES. If choices didn't feel limited, and
you didn't feel backed in a corner like a scared animal, just trying to
survive.
And all you have left in you is to fight.......because every other emotion
just hurts too much, so anger takes the driver's seat.
Jer, that anger we feel is a defense mechanism, it protects us.
Just wanted to reach out because for some reason your post hit a nerve for
me this morning.
Keep the faith, Jer.
Tracie Brown