[StBernard] A real answer through HOW MUCH red tape?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Feb 19 17:32:03 EST 2006

Wendy, as a renter who lost just "personal property", I don't expect to
receive what a home owner did, but as a renter of a large home, I have had
to put up with FEMA treating me the same as someone who rented a 1 bedroom
apartment. My personal property losses were huge compared to what I have
gotten from FEMA. I firmly believe the state plan should include something
for renters, but I do not believe a renter should receive the same as a
homeowner who has lost his home and personal property. We just have to sit
and wait and hope that a fair plan comes into