[StBernard] Question

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 21 07:53:54 EST 2006

I sat across the table from Sidney Torres asking to opt out and was treated
to his 15 minute long talk about what I should not. He stated that a trial
date is coming in August and this should not drag out like most class
actions. Let's see if that holds.
Also, he had no forms for me but asked me to write something and send it to
the Murphy attorney. The Murphy attorney's office said they receive faxed
forms that people complete at a center. Does anyone know where this is? I
feel alot more comfortable completing a form since I am not an attorney and
do not know if what I wrote is "legally correct". I found the whole thing
odd.