[StBernard] Tour groups

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 21 07:55:05 EST 2006

<<If tour buses bring about a greater awareness of the dimensions
of
this disaster that is a good thing>>

That is an agreeable statement, I still propose that, instead of paying for
a funride, the deal should be: You tourbus group clean out one house and
you'll get a tour. THEN you will better understand what we are going
through.

I dont mind the volunteers to come see why they are helping, but I still
dislike the ones who just want to see. Some of my 'new friends' are among
them. I asked them to come see and help me junk out some mud--- no takers.

Gaby