[StBernard] Thanks for Everything and info on Par 3 Restaurant

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 21 07:57:57 EST 2006

Craig:

Thank you! We haven't been back in several weeks, trying to get settled in
our new location. The little bit we did save, had to be placed somewhere. We
are still cleaning up Jean Lafitte & have yet to tackle Pirate Drive & 3
storage units right around the corner on St. Bernard Hwy. Our storage units
were the only 3 that the roof and doors were gone! We have that to tackle
also. Just as everyone else, we can only take this one day at a time!

I believe I worked with your sister-in-law, Sandy, at Lockheed Martin (LM)
at Michoud. She worked for the Enviornmental Dept and my office was just
across the hall. I worked out at Michoud since 1962, starting with The
Boeing Co and retired from LM just about 4 years ago. I remember her saying
"vote for Tafaro".

I did have a Directory for Michoud, but lost that. In fact, that was one of
my responsibilites to set up & type the Phone Directory. Really miss all
the people out there. I hope Sandy & her family are doing well, please give
her our regards.

One other question, and I won't be so winded - I guess I am venting -
apologize for that, Has Cooper Eye Clinic on Paris Rd opened/relocated?

And, we have a tremendous wooden pole on our property on Jean Lafitte that
floated from somewhere - probably came from St. Bernard Hwy. Will the parish
remove this, eventually, or do we have to notify someone & get on another
list to do so?

Again, your responses have been very helpful! Thank You and God Bless, Good
luck in your efforts & endeavors to restore St. Bernard. HAIL ST. BERNARD!

Pat & Jay