[StBernard] Buy-out plan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 21 20:49:32 EST 2006

Exactly...this is why I...as so many others are upset...my home as well as
many other's home was paid for...after many years of hard work to accomplish
this...whether or not I choose to... or have to relocate because of my
job...and/or...because...the government refuses to do the right thing...by
building a levee protection system...that will PROTECT residents from losing
everything in the future...and closing the MRGO....

We now face the prospect ...as many others do...of having a mortgage once
again...this is very upsetting...not to mention unfair...and
please...please...no one...write back and tell me how life is not fair...I
certainly know this...

As I said before...all I want is to feel safe...of which I no longer do in
SB...and I want a home comparable to what I had before...and no mortgage....
in a place where I feel safe....I happen to think that this would be
fair.....

CLM