[StBernard] I cannot believe what fema told me today

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 22 08:14:37 EST 2006

Sue,

I would immediatley contact David Vitter's office about this and Bobby
Jindal's office. I wouldn't waste my time calling Charlie Melancon's
office. Vitter and Jindal appear to be getting the better responses from
FEMA. When you get Vitter's office, see if David Doss is available to speak
with you. David Doss is Vitter's cheif of staff and a good friend. Tell
him I told you to call him to see what could be done about situations like
yours. Perhaps Vitter can get some legislation passed quickly to correctly
the FEMA policy that lady explained to you.

John Scurich