[StBernard] Deborah Keller...need your thoughts

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Feb 26 19:49:22 EST 2006

You are an engineer, although I know there are different flavors of
engineers. That being said, what are your thoughts about the COE
location and placement of the proposed floodgates on the MRGO? If they
are going to put those things close to the Green Bridge I think it's a
disaster for St. Bernard and a sacrifice of our parish for NOLA.

Guess we should stop repairs/renovations of the house at just
replacing the roof, live in our FEMA "mansion" and possibly start
lookiing for homes in MS.

I can't believe the Feds are going to sacrifice an entire
parish!!

JY