[StBernard] Murphy Oil Testing

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 1 16:17:19 EST 2006

Jen

I lived on Laplace Street and Murphy also told me in November that it was
not safe to go into my house. Then when I called in December, I finally
received a call and they told me my test results were not done. I told
themEPA results were posted for my address on the EPAmap,but then they told
me that EPA had nothing to do with their testing. Last week I was told
there was a presence of oil on the property, but it wasn't their oil. Now
they are telling me they found a few patches of "something" and had sent
them off to see what it was as the oil was not there oil and must have come
from the "other oil spill" in the area. The bottom line is I believe if you
put a room of 100 residents of the area together, we could write a book on
all the stories told by them.

Kathleen