[StBernard] SBPG Working With Blackfeet Indian Nation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 1 19:59:57 EST 2006

I read this the other day. First CNN posts the news that there are these new
spanish gangs in our area (MS-13), then Junior brokers this deal. Does this
mean we can run out all of the "mexicans" that have invaded our area?
Listen, I'm not prejudice, however, last year, as I waited for supplies in
the relief areas, I watched as these people got in line, separated from
other family members in order to double and even triple dip. They are
already making money in construction, so why would they take what little
supplies St. Bernard has for her residents. Before I left I noticed that
they started requiring ID's for relief by Walmart, but by Off Track they
didn't. It angers me beyond belief, because as the reports come in of how
much money is spent, my only thoughts ar ehow much is stolen and not given
to those who really needed it. Sorry I have been really preaching today, I
guess I just miss home and right now this is my only link.

Wendy Hall