[StBernard] SBPG Working With Blackfeet Indian Nation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 1 20:00:37 EST 2006

Unfortunately, it would take the 2000 just to do my house?<G>..I was hoping
we'd have news of buyout "before" these very noble people work their a$$es
off in vain. It nearly killed me to just toss things around in search of
rusted keepsakes. Perhaps God will be merciful and grant us immediate relief
to the tune of a buyout before they waste their charitable efforts to help
us..

-jer-