[StBernard] Lower 9th Ward to get lights, water & trailers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 2 21:55:05 EST 2006

Well, that's not unusual for the 9th ward getting the bulk (immediate) of
attention. Ask Anderson Cooper of CNN, just one of the reporters who
attached to the story of the lower 9th ward, the Convention Center and the
Superdome.

Reporters can cling to "social injustices" (so to speak) as a rule AND it is
like horse hockey (flies love to wade in it). Remember there were NO po'
people in St. Bernard Parish and had little destruction if we adhere to
liberal news sources who wish to spread its propaganda in the media. St.
Bernard Parish by comparison to huge media stars as Oprah, CNN, and others
will not get a comparitive scoop needed for recovery. It's almost as if
we're "second rate" to newsworthy attention.

Unfortunate? The proof is in the puddin' so to speak. Imagine why this
is...

-jer-

Lower Nine can get hundreds of trailers & we can't ?

Syl