[StBernard] Oil Test Reports

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 2 21:52:21 EST 2006

Craig,
I went to the epa site today and my address test results are still not there
for 2300 Despaux. The only one close to me is 2304, my next door neighbor.
I also had an Orange ribbon on my house in November and when I visited
Murphy in December they didn't have my results as of then.
Where do I go from here to see what the results are? Do I have to opt out
from the class action to get results from Murphy? Do I assume that epa has
not performed any testing on my property if it doesn't appear on their map?
Has the parish made any accessments of my area since we had an additional
spill from a tank overflowing it's dyke/surounding levee at Ohio St.?

Jill Dolese