[StBernard] Lack of Catholic Pastoral Care

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 2 23:21:15 EST 2006

Because you have not seen or experienced the work of Catholics does
not mean
they are not doing anything>>

As y'all know I am Lutheran (as many Germans are), which is a faith related
to catholic (Martin Luther himself was a catholic monk)

Anyways, I hear such remarks too about churches helping except catholic, but
have to add that someone came knocking on our door where we rent just now,
and said she was from the Catholic Charities and just checked if there is
anything we needed.
Ok, this was NOT in the parish, but still, I thought it was neat that she
came door to door.

Gaby