[StBernard] Murphy Oil Testing

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 2 23:22:06 EST 2006

This is going to be interesting. Judge Falon includes folks homes above
Genie to Paris Rd., Murphy refuses to recognize the new boundary, folks
receive mixed messages believing their recovery work in this area is safe.

Then, the area is recognized in court as indeed "included" in the oil spill
and folks were placed in jeopardy/peril and perhaps cut time off their/their
family's lives, etc. Wouldn't Murphy get slammed for ignoring, committing
negligence or malice toward those that were ignored, etc. if Murphy is found
to be culpable/held responsible for the spill? By keeping citizens unknowing
of the truth, it lends favor to borderline maliciousness, perhaps.

Jer

Craig,
I went to the EPA website, but what does all this mean? This is a sample
that was taken from a house a few doors away from our house.

<"http://oaspub.epa.gov/storetkp/storet_wme_pkg.Station_Sediment_Chem_Result
s?p_station_id=14076&p_org_id=KATSPROJ&p_sample_date=12-13-2005">

I just got off the phone with Murphy. They are also wanting to clean/change
the soil while they gut the house. They are suppose to get back with me to
let me know if the contract we signed with Murphy in November is going to be
transferable to a new owner.
Jen