[StBernard] Senator Mary Landrieu: A Message Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 3 21:24:53 EST 2006

March 3, 2006
Landrieu Responds to White House Katrina Video

"We are beginning to have a clearer understanding of what the President
actually knew and when he knew it. And what we have learned is alarming -
America can do better."

READ MORE <http://landrieu.senate.gov/hurricanes/whvideo.cfm>

Senators Stand with the Gulf Coast 6 Months After Katrina

Sen. Landrieu was joined by colleagues from around the country to celebrate
Mardi Gras and to reaffirm their commitment to Gulf Coast recovery, six
months after Hurricane Katrina's landfall.

READ MORE <http://landrieu.senate.gov/hurricanes/mardigras.cfm>

Standing Up Small Businesses

On the heels of the Small Business Administration's (SBA) disaster loan
program nearly shutting down twice last month, Sen. Landrieu called on the
Administration to report to Congress on the program's financial status
daily.

READ MORE <http://landrieu.senate.gov/hurricanes/womenofstorm.cfm>