[StBernard] adults acting like a bunch of children

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 5 10:48:34 EST 2006

Ranting relieves stress and creates more, so I try to avoid it, but I hope
it helped whoever was involved and they find peace of mind. I hope we can
get on with some constructive reconstruction now. I have seen this craziness
with my neighbors gloating about who got more for nothing; better handouts
from the FEMA tent, 3 trailers (we still haven't gotten one, but that's OK
we are paying to rent one [and it is nicer than theirs] ha-ha sorry coudn't
resist)! But if everyone spends all their time being petty we are just
wasting time. I wish everyone the best and hope this situation will resolve
soon; to quote a lady who posted earlier PUSH - pray until something
happens! Luv, Mud