[StBernard] Post Office in Chalmette

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 5 11:06:31 EST 2006

If this was posted before and I missed it, I apologize.

Does anyone know if you had a previous P.O. Box - paid up, will you get that
same box in the newly established post office in Chalmette?

We ae coming back to our FEMA "mansion" on Monday and I did a change of
address/cancel forwarding from our current location to the p.o. box we had
in Violet. Since I did this already, I HOPE the boxes are available. If
not, then I've got another major screwup in receiving mail.

JY