[StBernard] Lack of Catholic Pastoral Care

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 5 11:03:56 EST 2006

I'd like to know how people get $2000 in donations. Other than food & used
clothes (not complaining. We appreciated them even used) from the Red
Cross, the only things we got were a $250.00 gift card from the Red Cross in
Texas, dishes a family member was going to give to Goodwill because they
were chipped & used furniture from the lady we rented the house from (Who
was throwing the furniture away because the legs get wet from flooding from
turned off pumps). Where do people get information from on this type of help
? Once someone put out an email on this site, saying they were getting beds
from some hotels & to send him an email if you needed some. I sent him 2
emails & never even received a reply.

Syl