[StBernard] debris

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 6 09:08:07 EST 2006

Craig, some years back I can recall a barge full of "garbage" from New
Jersey or the east coast being brought down to dump on our shores. Perhaps
we can return the favor and bring a bargeful of our newly inherited garbage
and dump around the area of the Statue of Liberty in protest and get some
national and universal attention to our plight. Being proactive would send a
huge picture about what we're facing, and I can bet you someone if not
everyone will take notice as to how catastrophic our southern states really
are. I still don't believe having a Mardi Gras was a "shock and awe" that
was needed to do so. It gives people to many "sighs of relief" that we're
back to normal and recovered--when just the opposite is the story. Let's
shake up as the **movers and shakers** we know we can be rather than
domicile as a housecat.

--Jer.