[StBernard] AT&T - Bellsouth...I'm so confused!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 6 09:08:35 EST 2006

Now let me see if I have this right.

I used to have AT&T Wireless Cellular Service, which last year was bought
out by Cingular Wireless, which "is" BellSouth (remember about 10 years ago
"BellSouth Mobility" changed its name to Cingular Wireless), which used to
be part of AT&T, and now AT&T is going buy out BellSouth (formerly Southern
Bell), which used to be owned by AT&T (Ma Bell) to begin with.

Do I have this right?

Maybe back in the 80's Congress should have left well enough alone.

- John Scurich