[StBernard] debris

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 6 12:03:13 EST 2006

Jer:

Well said. I would love to see the reaction the judge in question would
have if everyone brought some of their trash and dumped it in front of his
home. Maybe then he would take notice..............John

**Yes, John, I believe in an old Sicilian quote:

"If you sit on your thumbs long enough, they will swell" --Jer (March 6,
2006). It's do or die in our time of adversity. There is a good quote that
someone else quoted and fits the occasion: "He who hesitates is lost".
Everyone can relate to that.

The problem with this disaster is that everyone is moving along ALONE. If it
were a civil rights issue, they're be burning in the streets, shops looted
and people killed over one lone drifter who got assulted by a cop. Have an
entire region destroyed and the movement along is a single file. No wonder
we're moving at the speed of less than what it takes grass to grow in our
parish.

;^) OR )^8 (depending upon your demeaner..

--Jer.