[StBernard] debris

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 6 12:04:16 EST 2006

John,

There is not a prohibition, but FEMA has said that our debris removal
contractor cannot remove the debris in the oil spill area. Murphy does not
recognize the judge's expansion so we are in the negotiation process with
FEMA to amend the plan for debris to allow us to have our contractor remove
the debris- to this point the plan has not been approved.

But this is only for the new expanded area from the judge.

Craig