[StBernard] SBA Loan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 7 21:14:13 EST 2006

david,

i will tell you that i initially sent my paperwork in on september 10th. i
then got approved in early december and went to my initial closing on
12/12/05. this is when they told me i would only be getting 24,900. which
they had for me to do repairs on my property on judy drive. when i told the
closing lady that i wasn't going back at this time and had bought another
home north of the lake in order to feel safe, she then told me of the
relocation loan. now they have had my paperwork for the relo loan since
12/16/05 and i still as of today, do not have a loan officer. they told me
last week that they have hired another team of people, but do not know when
this new team will get thru all the backlog of applications.....said they
couldn't give me a time frame (weeks, months) on when i would be assigned to
a loan officer?!?!?!?!?! i will post something as soon as i get to that
point to let everyone know.

good luck to you,

nancy sinopoli