[StBernard] looking for info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 7 21:22:53 EST 2006

I'm hearing *all the way up here in AL * that a goodly number of
people would like to see that happen Gaby. I'd certainly have no problem
with it.

Jim

Uh, does that mean you are relocating outside St. Bernard?
(cringing at that thought cuz I was going to volunteer on your
(hopefully)
campaign for parish prez! ;-)

Oh no, I hear that Craig bought a house in Jumonville? That is NICE
and
quickly recovering subdivision. We looked there as well but then
decided to
stay put in our house for a while. Agree with the prez campaign. I
am all
for it.

Gaby