[StBernard] Oil Test Reports

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 7 21:58:28 EST 2006

John,

I will pass it on for you.

Craig

-----Original Message-----

Craig:

I hate to add to your list, but like "Cathi", I was informed by Murphy that
my home interior and exterior were tested on October 18th, but to date, no
one has been able to provide me with the results. I have also called
several times about their grading my yard and placing new soil, as specified
in the settlement agreement, but this too falls on deaf ears.

If there is a problem, I would like to know as soon as possible before I
write any additional checks associated with the rebuilding processs.

Any information that you can provide will be very much apppreciated.
John F. Richardson