[StBernard] Council Members to Propose Buyout Areas

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 9 07:43:36 EST 2006

..And when someone has a calculator big enough to figure out which
plan
works with each idea, buyout, scenario, brilliant mindboggling
thought, ..
Coupled with state, federal, insurances, FEMA, etc.. Let us know,
please.>>>

Well, I had enough, but I do NOT want to be bought out. I had enough and we
are just fixing our house and going to live there as soon as we have walls,
windows, doors and power. We'll see during the next few years what is
happening around us. If it will be green space, so be it. I dont mind living
in the midst of green space. I do not HAVE to sell, so I wont.
And if I ever do, well, we cross that bridge when it is built.

Gaby