[StBernard] Housing call registry activated

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 9 07:44:39 EST 2006

Really? Geez, I didn't find it that difficult (since I let my 2 year old
granddaughter do the typing while I ate in the next room <G>..

Seriously, they asked info that most us us has been typing for months, like
FEMA humber, address, phone/contact numbers and how much we got from
insurances, FEMA, and flood. It wanted to know if we're planning on staying
leaving, relocating, appraisal price (not sure or "leave me alone" choice if
you wish to keep it private)etc. Not too bad. The toughest thing I think
we'll face is getting accurate appraisal of pre-Katrina. Going by the
Appraisal only is going to kill a lot of people (beyond God knows how many
times they've been killed already--day after day, after day, etc... (Then
the finances, bankrupcies, lack of funding, SBA loans, etc..

Throw in a few dozen uncertainties about how to proceed in life beyond
people attempting to stick people back where they don't wish to live, and
it's going to be another Alice Cooper's, "Welcome to My Nightmare" each
waking day.. Geez, I need a stimulant thinking about this crap....

Jer.

Oh, it gets even worse when you go to answer the questions (20-25). I would
recommend answer all questions with the best possible answer for you, even
if it doesn't exactly fit.

I think they had some from the Corps of Engineers design the questionnaire.

Westley