[StBernard] Wes and Craig- Library Grant

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 9 19:24:54 EST 2006

Thank you Janet-

good team work.

Craig

-----Original Message-----

The St. Bernard Parish Library would definitely be interested in this as
well. Craig, I'll give Ms.
Ethel the info, and tell her that you may be able to help--if this is okay.
We're trying to get the library restarted, but have been unsuccessful so
far.
We sort of feel like we're an afterthought in all of the rebuilding plans,
so this may be a boost in the right direction.--Hope the new little one is
doing well as well as the rest of your family. Tell little Craig to keep
his library books safe. I've told several people about how he came up to me
and told me he had some overdue library books!

We'd appreciate any support and assistance you can lend to our library. We
need to get back so we can begin providing services to our patrons!

Janet Perez