[StBernard] Rebuild St. Bernard 'safer, stronger, smarter'

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 9 22:34:59 EST 2006

CLM,

The housing part of the recovery plan is one part- as far as protection,
the recovery plan calls for several billion dollars of projects for
hurricane and storm surge protection that includes levee protection, MRGO
closure, water control structures, land bridges and ridges, narrowing of the
MRGO width, etc. This is obviously in addition to the hundreds of millions
of dollars to be used for drainage system repairs and infrastructure
improvements for water and sewer.

Sorry that the entire plan has not been easily digestable, it is a challenge
to reduce hours of points of information into an electronic blog.

I'll keep trying to get the message out.

Hope this helps. Sure would be nice to know who I am responding to.

Good luck and God bless,
Craig