[StBernard] white goods

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 12 23:12:59 EST 2006

Craig,
We passed our house after the Irish-Italian-Islenos parade on Sunday.
Our neighbors cleaned out their house and put their white goods in our
double drive way, as well as a boat and trailer. Murphy Oil had called us a
few weeks ago stating that they would be contacting us soon about coming to
clean the inside of our house of oil. With the white goods in our driveway,
I don't think they will be able to start the clean up. Who do we contact
about picking up the white goods and boat/trailer?
Our address is 3304 Riverland Drive.
Thanks,
J. Stahl