[StBernard] Liberty Bank reopens Gentilly Branch on Tue., March 14

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 14 09:58:18 EST 2006

Liberty Bank is Standing Strong!

We are pleased to announce the reopening of our Gentilly Branch located at
3002 Gentilly Blvd. this Tuesday, March 14, 2006 from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The Gentilly Branch will also be opened on Wednesday through Friday, March
15th - 17th and on Saturday, March 18 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon.

Thereafter, the Gentilly Branch will maintain the following hours on a
temporary basis:

* Thursdays and Fridays - 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
* Saturdays - 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon

Please note that banking hours for our locations at 3200 Magazine Street and
3535 General DeGaulle are as follows:

* Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
* Fridays, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon

Liberty Bank wants you to know that that we are here to serve you, as strong
as ever, with operations in New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Jackson,
Mississippi.

For more information or to contact a Liberty Bank representative, please
call Customer Care at either:

* 1-800-883-3943
* 1-225-774-2381

You may also access your funds by using your Liberty Bank check card or ATM
card 24 hours a day. Log on to our website at www.libertybank.net.

At Liberty Bank, we have never stopped working to help make this transition
easier. So if you need a personal loan, business loan or a new account, Let
Liberty Do It.

Liberty Bank & Trust Reaches Out to Customers

Historic Financial Institution Committed to New Orleans

BATON ROUGE (October 11, 2005) - The headquarters of Liberty Bank & Trust
will remain in New Orleans as the city rebuilds in the aftermath of
Hurricane Katrina, according to Alden J. McDonald, president and CEO.

"Liberty Bank is part of the fabric of New Orleans and the surrounding
areas, and we plan on returning to our headquarter city as soon as
practical," said McDonald, who along with several other African- American
investors founded Liberty Bank in 1972 "Liberty remains committed to the
people of New Orleans and the region. The vast majority of our customers
were evacuated to many parts of our nation and we are reaching out to say we
are here and look forward to welcoming them back upon their return to our
beloved city."

McDonald said that the bank is currently operating from temporary
headquarters at one of its three Baton Rouge branches, located at 7990
Scenic Highway, 4707 Perkins Road, 8796 Greenwell Springs Road and the
branches in Jackson are 200 S. Lamar St and Jackson State University in the
Student Union Building. The bank continues to offer a wide variety of
banking products and services. Liberty Bank customers can conduct business
at any operating Liberty Bank branch.

Liberty's operations are in the rebuilding process, says McDonald, as 6 of
the 8 branches were severely damaged by the flood waters associated with
Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. His staff is working diligently to reopen as
many of the damaged branches as possible and will alert its customers
through the media as the re-openings occur.

Online Banking is Available . . . <http://www.libertybank.net>

The mission of Liberty Bank

The mission of Liberty Bank is to provide cost- effective delivery of high
quality, innovative, customer-driven products and services to the diverse
markets with particular focus on the disadvantaged African-American
community who traditionally have been financially underserved.

But the only true way to know Liberty Bank and Trust is to experience its
power firsthand, join us on the road to recovery as we rebuild our great
city.

Alden J. McDonald, Jr., President, Liberty Bank &amp; Trust

Mr. McDonald, President & CEO, has held his current position since the
Bank's inception in 1972, making him the longest tenured African-American
financial executive in the country.

With nearly 35 years of experience in the banking industry, Mr. McDonald's
strategic vision and hard work have been crucial to the success of the Bank.
Under his leadership, the Bank's assets have grown from a mere $2 million in
1972 to over $340 million currently.