[StBernard] Water & Gas Deposits

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 14 09:59:08 EST 2006

Wes/Craig:

Since we have relocated and not returning to Chalmette, how/who do we
contact to receive our Water & Gas Deposits for services rendered for many
years of good living in Chalmette? Are these offices open for business in
this respect?

I have emailed to the parish website, but naturally they are so busy with
other important issues, have not received any response yet.

Would it be best just to go down there and check out?

Thank you both for all your hard work and effort daily to keep all St.
Bernardians informed with your constant updates & knowledge.

God Bless you and your families.

Pat Hastings and Justin (Jay) Mutz
200 Nelson Drive
River Ridge, LA 70123-1942