[StBernard] Buy-out -- Is this correct

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 14 18:37:45 EST 2006

Cathi and all,

Lexington Place is an area that is not specifically designated for any
redevelopment buyout, although there will likely be many residents who
choose to relocate through their own means or the LRA assistance.

There is some discussion about using land that is not rebuilt to improve
drainage capacity with a series of ponds and canal extensions but nothing in
stone at this point. What that means is the area is free to rebuild but
owners should be smart about what else is going on around them.

I believe the area will return in a smaller part at least in the immediate
future.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig