[StBernard] DynCorp May Replace Cops in St. Bernard Parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 16 13:13:59 EST 2006

> This makes too much sense. Why give this opportunity to St. Bernard

residents who had to flee from a killer storm or to those who stayed behind
to save the lives of people who for one reason or another didn't heed
warnings of danger.

It seems to me that those who are in charge never do anything that makes
sense. I ask, am I the only one who sees this?

CLM

> Put our deputies back to work ! Use that money to educate & hire

> former deputies. They can do the job just as well & probably better.

> We need to repopulate our parish with it's original residents. Spend our

money wisely