[StBernard] Buy-out -- Is this correct

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 16 13:15:04 EST 2006

"No buy out? We had between 12 to 14 feet of water just about the same as
Arabi>>

"Interesting. Some DO and some DONT want the buy out. I wonder if there is
an option to buy neighboring lots for larger yards. --Gaby"

**Could it be that most "buyout supporters" are either displaced citizens,
of those who lost their ever-lovin' a$$e$ because of lack or non-insurance,
or who has had enough in that particular region of uncertainties and
insufficient safe-harbor support against future catastrophes?

Those who wish to stay also has an opinion as to whether they wish to be
boughtout. That is, a choice of whether to seek higher ground in the parish,
or relocate to other parishes in permanent refuge.

They there are the others who wish to salvage what they can, clean-out what
needs to be tossed away, and rebuild in the very location that stole their
hearts on August 29th. They may not be looking to a buyout, but a hand-up.

Alas, ..Sad, in either scenario.

--Jer--