[StBernard] I still don't understand the plan and buy-out

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 16 13:53:17 EST 2006

The plan as presented Wednesday night says I
should not invest in repairing or r building, because if and when I
try to
sell, no subsequent purchaser will be able to get flood insuranc>>

That is just what irritates me with these planning things. We WILL invest
and repairing and rebuilding to LIVE there, not to sell. So why discourage
people?
I may consider, once settled again, to raise my house, although that will be
expensive, but still cheaper than buying or building new elsewhere.
Do they even consider those that just want to LIVE there? Why does
everything have to be considered as investment? I just want my HOME.

Gaby