[StBernard] Oakridge

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 17 21:50:09 EST 2006

Hi,
This may seem like a very stupid question or like an already
answered question, but here it is!!! Is there any info on the Oakridge
subdivision? I lived on Moss Ln, very near the canal that runs paralle
to Florida Ave. Are there people in the subdivsion who plan on moving
back and are they doing repairs at this time? Is this area apart of
any plan/ grant/buyout?
Please give me any info you have on this subject! I am confused and
undecided on waht my plans will be for the upcoming months!

Thanks,

Terrell Evans