[StBernard] Duany meeting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 17 23:41:23 EST 2006

I also wholeheartedly agree, we lived on Marietta St. 35 hundred block for
26 years and never more than the street flooding slightly. I'm in the ranch
style they want demolished and raised 4-5' that way when it happens again I
will have 7 to 8' of water what a big difference. Believe me I am like many
others, I have lived my whole life in St. Bernard and miss it but I don't
want to go thru this again. I feel unless the levees are ARMORED with
cement it will happen again. I plan to gut and secure my home and see what
the government does with MRGO and the levees. David