[StBernard] Canals

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 19 12:08:05 EST 2006

Hey Kenny,

As Andres Duany informed us that the plan will be tweaked to work around
owners that choose not to participate- from an engineering stand point I
would think there would be designs that would have to protect people's
property from the changes that would be implemented.

The system of canals and drainage "lakes and ponds" is an evolving concept-
no set design has been chosen and will not be until the dust settles with
the LRA and the will of the public- expropriation is just not an affordable
much less a desirable way to accomplish this plan.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig