[StBernard] Center St.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 19 12:08:48 EST 2006

Angel and Cindy,

There are issues with widening those canals because of the pumping capacity
at the 40 arpent. How the final design layout will be will depend on what
land is available to work with and what land is not. The Arabi and upper
Chalmette 1960- 1980 slab homes were identified as not being the best idea
to rebuild based on cost to benefit ratio.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig