[StBernard] Demolition permits

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 19 12:10:20 EST 2006

Gaby and all,

Regardless of the rating, a property owner must decide what is reasonable
for their property. Ratings above a 1 need to have a structural engineering
assessment, but ratiings of two can be waived by signing an indemnification
form with the clerk of court, but I think it is worth the piece of mind to
have the assessment done for personal records.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig