[StBernard] Neighborhood Stink

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 20 14:14:12 EST 2006

Lou-Lou,

I will be glad to answer questions that we have answers for- as far as
lacking leadership and decision making- please come by and spend a week with
us- maybe it will give you a new understanding of the frustrations we
experience in trying to get things moving faster than they are. Maybe you
could help me identify and expose some of that corruption as well. When you
post such generalities it splatters on more people than you think.

Trying to hit a moving target in this recovery makes it very difficult to
provide a sense of stablilty to the citizens. But the alternative is to
just stop trying and I am not willing to do that.

God Bless and try to Keep the Faith,
Craig