[StBernard] Oakridge

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 20 14:16:18 EST 2006

Terrell,

Some of your neighbors are working in the neighborhood, some are waiting to
see what the LRA does with its funding assistance plan. Because of your
location near the canal there is discussion about prompting residents to
move away from the canal to allow for an expanded version of the cala and
drainage system.

Depending on your financial situation, you have to do what works best, but
if you can afford to wait for the LRA then you may have a few options.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig