[StBernard] Duany meeting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 20 14:15:40 EST 2006

Craig,

It does seem like you are the only one in the governement that is reaching
out to us and trying to answer our concerns. For us it feels like you are
the only one doing anything or trying at all. Like you are the only one
that cares about the people on a personal level. This may not be, but it is
how it looks from the outside and I think the others need to communicate
more and give us more answers. Thanks for all your help. If I ever complain,
or express frustration at the government, I don't mean you.

Laurie